While your Lennox® heater isn’t able to chat with you, it has a method to communicate a furnace error.
Its motherboard has two LED lights that can share a fault code. Subject to the problem, your heating system may display continuous or flashing lights.
Though there are a few basic heating repairs you can finish yourself, many fixes are best handled by experts. When your furnace will not start or give heated air, contact Durable Service at 308-995-8177 for experienced furnace repair in Holdrege.
Our technicians will speedily determine and handle the issue, even if you don’t use a Lennox heater. We can fix all kinds or models—and get the warmth reintroduced to your home without delay.
What Does the Flashing Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your furnace uses lights to flash code when it isn’t working right. It also works this setup to let you know it’s working properly.
Normal operation involves:
- Both lights flash slowly—furnace heating like it should.
- Both lights flash fast—heating system is starting to call for heat.
If you realize that a solitary light blinking slowly and the other flashing quickly, your heating system could be experiencing a low flame signal. This can take place even when your furnace is heating correctly. It signifies the flame sensing rod could be dirty or in the incorrect location on the burner. Contact us at 308-995-8177 for help.
Here are several other of the most routine errors for Lennox HVAC systems.
Heating System Won’t Turn On
Here are some of the light patterns you may notice when your heater will not or keep running. The bulk of these issues must be repaired by a technician, for instance from Durable Service .
- Both LED lights are off. This means your heater might not be receiving power. Look at the breaker box to make sure the furnace fuse hasn’t flipped. Attempt to reset the fuse if it has moved into the “off” position. If it promptly flips following a reset, don’t touch the breaker and contact us at 308-995-8177.
- A single light is stable and the other is blinking slowly. This means the flame rollout switch is possibly not working right. The component is a critical safety mechanism that assists in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to fix this problem on your own.
- A single light is flashing fast and the other is blinking slowly. This likely signifies power polarity has been inverted. Your heater may have a wiring fault that calls for specialized aid from Durable Service .
- Both lights are blinking slowly. This indicates your furnace’s blower motor likely isn’t operating. This component moves warm air from the heating system into your space. We can aid in figuring out what’s causing an issue with this piece.
- One light is flashing slowly and the other is flickering rapidly. This indicates your heater might have low voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our experts at 308-995-8177 for support.
- One light is blinking on, on and off while the other flashes on, off, on. This signifies there could be a malfunction with your furnace’s motherboard or wiring. Durable Service can locate the fault and repair it.
- The pair of lights show alternate slow flashes. This means your furnace may have a flame error. There may be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 308-995-8177 for support.
- One light flashes slowly while the other remains steady. This usually signifies your heating system’s limit switch is open. The switch stops your HVAC system from overheating. Get in touch with the specialists at Durable Service for support.
Furnace Blower Runs But No Warmth
Here’s what may be at fault when you hear your heater’s blower fan running, but you aren’t receiving any heated air.
- The duo of lights are giving every other rapid flickers. This indicates your furnace ignitor may not be working. This piece kindles gas in your heating system to create warmth and should be fixed by an expert from Durable Service .
Depend on Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you need to get your heating system in working order fast, depend on the professionals at Durable Service . Our pros will fix the issue quickly and have your residence feeling relaxing again soon. Reach out to us at 308-995-8177 or contact us online to request an appointment today.