While your Lennox® heating system can’t chat with you, it possesses a method to tell you about a furnace error.
Its motherboard has two LED lights that can display a fault code. Based on the failure, your furnace might display continuous or flashing lights.
While there are a few elementary furnace repairs you can finish on your own, the majority of tasks are best left to HVAC technicians. When your heating system won’t turn on or give heated air, get in touch with Durable Service at 308-995-8177 for expert furnace repair in Holdrege.
Our experts will speedily detect and take care of the malfunction, even if you don’t have a Lennox heater. We can fix whichever types or makes—and get the warmth reintroduced to your home quickly.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heating system depends on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also works these lights to let you know it’s operating correctly.
Regular function involves:
- Concurrent slow flash—heating system operating like it should.
- Simultaneous fast flash—heater is initiating the call for heat.
If you notice a lone light going on and off slowly and the other blinking rapidly, your heating system may be having a low flame signal. This can happen even when your furnace is operating properly. It signifies the flame sensing rod may have buildup or in the bad spot on the burner. Call us at 308-995-8177 for help.
Here are several other of the most common issues for Lennox heaters.
Heater Refuses to Turn On
Here are a few of the light arrangements you may observe when your furnace won’t turn on or keep heating. The majority of these errors must be taken care of by a technician, like one from Durable Service.
- All LED lights are off. This indicates your heating system might not have electricity. Find the breaker box to ensure the furnace fuse hasn’t tripped. You should reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” spot. If it rapidly trips after you reset it, don’t touch the breaker and call us at 308-995-8177.
- An individual light is continuous and the other is blinking slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is possibly open. The component is an essential safety device that assists in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to fix this issue yourself.
- A single light is flashing rapidly and the other is flashing slowly. This often indicates power polarity has been transposed. Your heater could have a wiring fault that requires expert assistance from Durable Service.
- All lights are flickering slowly. This means your heater’s blower motor possibly isn’t working. This component moves hot air from the HVAC system into your space. We can assist in figuring out what’s wrong with this part.
- An individual light is blinking slowly and the other is flickering quickly. This means your heating system may have low voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our specialists at 308-995-8177 for support.
- One light is blinking on, on, off while the other flickers on, off, on. This signifies there might be a malfunction with your heater’s control board or wiring. Durable Service can locate the issue and handle it.
- Both lights are using alternate slow flashes. This means your heating system may have a flame error. There may be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 308-995-8177 for assistance.
- A single light flashes slowly while the other is steady. This usually signifies your heater’s limit switch is not working. The switch stops your heater from getting too hot. Call the specialists at Durable Service for assistance.
Heater Blower Operates But No Heat
Here’s what might be at fault when you notice your heater’s blower fan working, but you aren’t gaining any heated air.
- The pair of lights are giving alternate quick blinks. This signifies your furnace ignitor might not be working. This component ignites energy in your heating system to create warm air and should be fixed by an expert from Durable Service.
Trust Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you need to have your heating system repaired quickly, trust the technicians at Durable Service. Our techs will repair the error right away and have your residence feeling cozy again in a short time. Contact us at 308-995-8177 or contact us online to request an appointment today.