There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Holdrege, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to think about annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had thought before.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, to include:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners only associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees can help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Durable Service pro drops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few simple ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures dip in Holdrege. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the team at Durable Service a call at 308-995-8177 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.