Don’t lead into your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Durable Service professional. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but annual air conditioner maintenance can help your system perform, keeping you comfy and cool all summer long. These routine tune-ups do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner operating as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be upkept, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are obtaining full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Holdrege are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to break. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or maintenance in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our professionals can look for signals and pinpoint trouble for your air conditioner and warn you long before any troubles arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its peak, you could see a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be running properly. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Experts will always check these levels during an air conditioner service and regulate things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the sanitation of your filters will always be checked during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our pros will search so that no dust or other particles have gathered on the exterior or indoor coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will ensure that all working parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our pros at Durable Service in Holdrege offer quality and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 308-995-8177.