As springtime rolls around, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Holdrege? Even if your cooling equipment is recently installed or was operating good last summer.
Here’s one approach to contemplate it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never expect to book any maintenance for it, such as getting new oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can develop leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your unit inspected yearly by a Durable Service tech can help locate minor troubles before they lead to major meltdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is installed outside, it’s more susceptible to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a specialist to maintain delicate internal components.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that build up inside your system can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can cause higher energy needs—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and may even help it last for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling expenses and in the long-term, as you won’t have to buy new equipment as soon.
- It helps identify little troubles before they turn into large, costly troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely look at components and perform a series of air conditioning performance checks. These detailed processes often allow us to find issues before they lead to big troubles that cause a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure trouble-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your unit is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is well-prepared to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect yearly maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this tune-up, your unit is vulnerable to early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC service should involve an inspection and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent areas and pieces:
- Overall system state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Today with Durable Service
Today is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Durable Service pros a shout at 308-995-8177 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your residence, be sure to check our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching service.