As spring starts, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Holdrege? Even if your AC system is recently installed or was running just fine last year.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving components can wear out.
Having your equipment checked annually by a Durable Service specialist can help spot minor issues before they lead to large breakdowns. (And cause your AC to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is installed outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate in your unit can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy needs—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and could even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, because you won’t have to get new equipment as soon.
- It helps pinpoint little issues before they turn into big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will carefully examine pieces and complete a set of air conditioning performance checks. These in-depth procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into big problems that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this service, your system is open to premature breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC maintenance should involve an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll complete:
We’ll examine the subsequent areas and components:
- Total equipment state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Today with Durable Service
This week is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Durable Service pros a shout at 308-995-8177 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we visit your house, don’t forget to look at our special offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.