Make your life less difficult—begin preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures appear. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme hike in costs and damaging wear and tear on your machine. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service call from your Durable Service professional each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for the long haul. Your technician can make sure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any possible problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are actions you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your air conditioner, which can obstruct airflow. Remove piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your exterior unit was covered during the winter, don’t forget to uncover it. You can ruin your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could result in big repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Durable Service service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during the annual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may have to change them more often.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your space healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever this summer can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Durable Service team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.