Is this year the year of an upgraded, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an outstanding investment. And when you find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for years to come
As your local team of heating specialists, Durable Service boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Holdrege. We use our extensive experience to help you find brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But don’t delay, because this offer is only available until the 2nd of February, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 308-995-8177 when you’d like to request your free 2024 furnace quote!
Understanding What Furnace Replacement Costs
Similar to any utility system, you’ll want to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Size of the Furnace: Larger and multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A certified HVAC professional understands how to determine the best size furnace according to your personal heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Higher efficiency furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, limiting energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance means higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that can add up to!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically a little more expensive up front. Keep in mind, however, that these modern innovations can make getting the most from your HVAC system a lot easier.
The most important thing is that furnace installation is not just about the up-front cost – considering lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Well-timed furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Upgrading to a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just dependable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits such as:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are designed with strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can fine-tine their performance to use minimal energy for the desired temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce mold spores or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Durable Service and New Furnace Installation
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With some assistance from the experts at Durable Service, all you’ll have to do is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of expert installers will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a warmer note? Ask for your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.